Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nothing too new

Nothing really to report. After my delicious veggie pot pie on Monday, I made homemade gnocchi with tomato sauce on Tuesday and then a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Wednesday. I need to go to the grocery store to stock up on more vegetables because I'm pretty much out again. Plus, I still need to get candy for the kiddos tomorrow night.

Our bedroom is pretty much complete. I need finish painting the closet in there and touch up where I screwed up the ceiling in a couple places and then clean up. That's it! So, it's very possibly by tonight we may have a bed in there again. I've been enjoying sleeping on the couch the last few nights because it's more comfortable to me than the cot. But my hubby hasn't been too happy with the situation. It's not like he even knows I'm beside him at night anyways. We have two cot bars between us!!

I also got the call back on our windows today. They are in and ready to be picked up at Home Depot. The makers of the windows told me that they could install them for us, but Home Depot has told me otherwise. So I guess we are on our own trying to figure out how to remove the current windows and put the new ones in. We may wait until my dad's in town to mess with the installation since we have no place to put the old windows once they come out. Dad will be bringing his truck so at least we could take them somewhere. Does anyone know if there is a place to recycle windows? I bet there is.

OK. I smell. I think it's time for a shower.

No comments: