Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just another day

So yesterday I painted the computer room. All that is left to do in there is painting the trim. It looks a million times better than it did with the floral padded wall and greenish-gold colored paint. I still haven't taken any pictures but I will. I think we are supposed to work on our bedroom today but I haven't started anything as of yet. The trim wallpaper needs to be removed and then we can paint. No need for primer in there; the walls are already off white.

My allergies are much better today. I'm feeling like I have been in this house for the last month which isn't perfect, but it is much of an improvement over the last two days.



I just finished making baked fuselli and cheese with broccoli and spinach. I added some cajun seasoning as well so it should be a little spicy. We'll see how my creation turned out here in a little while once my hubby gets home.



I thought I would leave you with an amusing photograph taken last week when I had forgotten that the trim had just been painted. I was watching Stumpey and Skore play together and I sat on the floor and leaned backward. Have a nice day!

No comments: