Friday, September 12, 2008

You won't be hearing from me tomorrow

Since we are leaving for Wilmington in the morning and then staying the night, I will not have internet again until we get back here on Sunday night. We ended up renting a cargo van. It is white with no windows in the back. I told Mike we should buy some ice cream and some drugs and see how much money we can make in the next two days! I can't wait to ride around in that van in downtown Wilmington on a Saturday night. It will be sweet!

Our house has been fixed. We have another inspection on Monday at 9am. If everything goes well, we will close next Friday, or at the latest, the following Monday! Thank goodness! We will officially sell our house in Wilmington to Cartus on Monday. Bye bye Wilmington. We'll come back to visit occasionally I'm sure. We just won't have a house to come back to next time.


Talk to who ever reads this again on Sunday night or Monday!

No comments: