Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How can it be only 10:45pm?

It feels like it is 2 in the morning. It must be because Mike has been asleep beside me since a little after 9pm and it's thrown my natural rhythm out of balance. He usually doesn't fall asleep until at least 11 if not later. I'm currently watching The 40-Year Old Virgin on USA. I forget how funny this movie is until I see it again, and with the additions to change this R rated film into a film suitable to view on cable television, it makes it even more entertaining. I really need to be studying for the GRE right now since I take the exam in one week from tomorrow, but my motivation has been lacking. It's been even more so since speaking with the company I applied to. I guess somewhere inside I really hope I get this job, so I'm not preparing as well as I should for the back up plan at this point. Or maybe that's just an excuse for my procrastinating and lazy personality. I guess I'll have to put it into full gear starting tomorrow. And that sounds like people that yo-yo diet..."I will always do better tomorrow."

As of right now, we are still set to close on our house on Monday but we will find out by tomorrow if all the documents will be in place to close by Friday. We are going to be strapped for cash for the next week or so. Hopefully we'll have some money left over to where we can at least go and get the necessary equipment to begin painting. Then we can buy more things as we get the money. This stock market crashing thing isn't helping us at all either.

Send me studying vibes. I need them.

No comments: