Monday, September 8, 2008

It's preying mantis mating season

I just heard that on Jay Leno so it must be true. I almost forgot to update this blog today. I'm already starting to slack. Today has been extremely uneventful and wasted. I didn't do any studying for the GRE. I did search online for trucks to rent and plane tickets for Mike to Nashville. I didn't buy anything though. I also called and talked to the HR outsourcing guy for that company I applied to last week. He said he had received all my information and that they are currently reviewing everyone's qualifications and that he will know more at the end of the week. I think I will try again tomorrow to call the actual company and see if I can get ahold of a hiring manager or something. We'll see. If not, it will be just a wait and see kind of thing. For dinner tonight I made a Parmesan cheese sauce over whole wheat cheese tortellini with broccoli and spinach. It was good and Michael didn't have to eat one of his frozen microwaveable meals tonight. I guess that was it for today. I'll make this a short post since it's almost tomorrow and Mike is complaining since I have the light on and TV on. I need to pick one and stay with it. Talk later...K

No comments: