Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's Skore's 1st birthday!!

I can't believe it. One year ago today I watched as my little girl was born. She was pushed out of her mother, Skinny, between the hours of 3 and 6am, 9-9-07. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKORE!! My sweet little girl is an adult now.

Nothing too interesting to report today. Laid in bed, watched Days of Our Lives and Ellen, studied for the GRE. Yep. That's about it. Oh yeah, washed dishes. Yep. That's really about it.

Oh, I wanted to recommend what I call "butt wipes". They are like baby wipes for adults. I prefer the Charmin brand personally. These things are great. Instead of just wiping your butt after going, you can actually clean yourself. I don't know why they didn't think of these things earlier. I mean, they really didn't need to advertise them for adults; we could just as easily use the ones made for babies. They would work just as well I would assume. But since finding these butt wipes, I am sold for life. You should try them too. They are well worth the $3 per double pack which should last for a couple months. Yes. Yes I did just talk about wiping your butt on my blog.

Good night.

No comments: