Thursday, September 11, 2008

I think I'm getting a little cold

Yep. I think I'm a little sickly. I woke up this morning with a hoarse voice and a scratchy throat. I thought it was because it was cold in the room and I was breathing in cold air, but as the day continued on, I started feeling very tired and my body aches a little. So, I guess I've caught some kind of virus. I am out of echinacea but I did take a total of about 2500mg of Vitamin C today. I'll keep up that routine until I start feeling better. Maybe I'll try and find a vitamin store tomorrow and get some more echinacea as well. I'm almost out of my daily vitamins too so I can get both.

This weekend we are heading to Wilmington for a very quick trip. We are renting a truck and we are going to get our washer and dryer out of the house. We'll be there Saturday afternoon through Sunday morning. I don't want to leave the cats alone in the hotel room longer than that. While we are in Wilmington, we plan to eat at Flaming Amy's and Nikki's. I'd love to eat at a few other places as well, but we just won't have the time. I look forward to going back there, even if just for a day and a half. It will be the last time I see my first house. :(

Today I've been studying vocabulary words for the GRE. I am going to have a tough time trying to memorize all these unusual words. I'm not a good memorizer. But I will try my best. I definitely could use some more motivation because my studying habits are hurting.

No comments: