Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy...busy!

Yesterday was a very busy day. I found out that we can get our windows replaced for free under warranty. This is great news! I just need to call them back today to tell them which windows need replacing. I have an exterminator coming tomorrow to give a quote. We'll probably keep the service up, not just a one time thing. I haven't talked to the contractor yet, but will call today. Home Depot was a fairly good success yesterday. Also, I found a free 13" TV listed on craigslist so we went and picked that up. So now we have a little TV to entertain ourselves at night. It's so silent in this place. We didn't do any housework yesterday as we were so exhausted from the weekend and from me running around everywhere and Mike working all day. Today I am much more revived and ready to continue cleaning the kitchen and putting in shelf liners so we can actually put some stuff away. We don't have much but the boxes that we do have are cluttering up our kitchen.

Our realtor brought us a wallpaper steamer today so we can start removing the lovely leaf pattern wallpaper in the kitchen and the other wallpaper around the house. Things are coming along slowly. I still need to take pictures. I will soon....I promise.

OK. Now it's time to work.

No comments: