Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well it's Thursday

Which means it's The Office night. So far I've watched My Name is Earl and now that new show Kath and Kim is on. I'm pretty certain this show is only going to make it one season. It's kind of funny, but not in a way that will carry a large audience I don't think.

The last couple days have been pretty unproductive. I made some white chocolate and Brazil nut cookies last night and then I made some granola today. That's been about it. I've been really sleepy today for no apparent reason and I was also nauseated for quite some time. I think it may have been from eating some yogurt that expired on Nov. 11. It didn't look bad so I tried it, but then didn't feel so great afterwards. I still haven't eaten dinner but I'm thinking I should eat something quick here soon. Maybe I'll try some soup. It's supposed to have a 30% chance of flurries tomorrow afternoon and it's supposed to get down into the mid-20's tomorrow night. We have that comedy show to go to tomorrow night and we'll have to walk around the city...in the freezing cold! I'm so glad I recently got a new really warm coat to wear. It may not be the most stylish coat ever, but I will be warm while those other people in their high fashion jackets will be shivering. And that is what is most important to me.

Time for The Office. I must bid farewell for now.

No comments: