Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tigress's birthday!

So Barack made it! I was so moved last night to see him give his acceptance speech. He was obviously touched himself. And, again, the love between he and Michelle is indescribable. I just hope the love between Mike and myself is that obvious to others.

Today I painted and showered. Those were the two highlights of the day. Now I'm sitting on the couch watching HGTV. This is becoming my new favorite channel. I'm getting so many ideas for our home.

My jaw has been clicking and hurting on the right side for the past 5 days. It seems to be getting worse. I'm trying not to eat anything too hard and not open my mouth too wide. But even talking to the cats or kissing them hurts me. It hurt to brush my teeth last night because I had to open my mouth! And yesterday that side of my jaw was swollen. I've never had this problem before. If it hasn't gotten any better by Monday, I'm going to make a dentist appointment. I'm just concerned that when Michael gets home and I'm talking more, things will only get worse. I guess I'll wait and see.

And in closing, today would have been my little girl Tigress's 19th birthday. She's been gone now for 2.5 years, but she will never be forgotten. I love you sweet girl.

3 comments:

Chris Lightner said...

For a moment I thought you said Barack touched himself. I had to look twice. Thanks for that!

Chris Lightner said...

wow; this post is seriously awesome. it began with my above mis-read and then culminated with the following:

"I'm trying not to eat anything too hard and not open my mouth too wide."

To which I instantly blurted a resounding "that's what she said!!"

Kristen said...

I'm glad I can amuse you. You are welcome!