Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Bed on the way

Yep. We are getting the Advantage Tempurpedic mattress to be delivered tomorrow! Thank goodness. No more neck or back pain when I wake up. No more tossing and turning at night caused from sinking into the center of our current mattress. No more waking up from Michael tossing and turning. I'm very excited. From the reviews, they say the bed takes some time to get used to but that it is wonderful once you adjust. And we get 90 days to try it out and if for some strange reason we don't end up liking it, they will take it back and we get a full refund. I'm looking very much forward to tomorrow night's sleep!

Last night we finished setting up the new Christmas tree. I had some ornaments from my childhood that my father sent me several years ago, but we went to Dollar Tree and bought some more for one buck each. I think the tree looks pretty good. We still need a tree topper, but even if we don't get one, I think the tree is pretty nice the way it is. We also got the cats each a stocking. We got Stumpey a stuffed bear that's really soft so she can carry it around the house like the other 10 babies she currently has. Skore really likes carrying around pictures so we may put a picture in her stocking. Sabrina may get dental floss because that's her favorite toy (she watches as I brush my teeth at night in hopes I will let her play after I floss) and for Skye, well, we haven't figured out what he likes. We know he DOESN'T like Mike, so maybe we'll give him a day of freedom from his daddy. In addition, they'll probably get some wet food which they don't normally eat. And, of course, they'll get lots of love. But that's not just for Christmas!

No comments: