Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick post

So today Mike and I went skiing at Liberty Mountain Resorts (I think that's what it was called) in PA. It took us about an hour and a half to get there, and substantially more time to get back due to traffic, us stopping for dinner, and stopping at Kmart, Target, 2 GameStops, KB Toy Store, and Border's Books. Why did we stop at so many places you ask? Well, Michael is on the search for Super Mario Cart for the Wii. And out here, it is impossible to find. He was determined to find one copy left but to no avail. So we left the house at 7:30am and got back at 8:30pm. We are very tired. My second experience skiing was much better than the first. I didn't fall as much, learned how to slow myself to a stop fairly accurately, and learned some movements that I didn't learn last time. I think it was a good time and we'll probably try again sometime soon. Michael only skied on the beginner's slopes with me so I'm sure he was a little bored, but he didn't show it too much.

Tomorrow night we leave for Dallas. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! I hate leaving the cats for any extended period of time. And since they are used to having me home all day long, I'm sure the 24 hour periods in between cat sitter visits will be tough on them. I will make sure to give extra room to Stumpey and Sabrina on the bed tonight and give extra kisses to them all tomorrow.

Merry Christmas. I think I'm off to bed. It's been a long day and I'm tired.

No comments: