Thursday, April 23, 2009

Becoming beautiful


No. I'm not referring to myself...it's the weather that is quite wonderful all of a sudden. This past weekend it was in the high 70's and sunny. Mike and I went to Baltimore and hung out at the Inner Harbor all day. It was very nice to be able to wear shorts and short sleeves again. This weekend, it's supposed to be almost 90 degrees both Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait! I wouldn't mind going to a nearby beach and enjoying the weather, but I will have to figure out what my wonderful husband would like to do.
The picture that I posted above I just think is the cutest thing ever. From left to right there is Sabrina, Skye, Skore, Amigo and Stumpey. This was during breakfast time when they get their one portion of dry food a day. This is by far the highlight of their feedings. For whatever reason, my kitties like dry food much more than they like wet. The only two that will continue to eat wet food until it is all gone are Amigo and Sabrina. The others walk away unenthused. I'm pretty certain little Amigo is gaining weight. He's constantly finishing everyone else's food. But I'm OK with that...for now. I won't be OK with it when he ends up looking like Stumpey.
Next weekend we are headed to Wilmington to spend some time on the beach and visit my old friends. Then the following week I'm headed to Michigan to see the family. It's going to be a good next couple weeks. Hopefully the weather is nice anywhere I go. I don't want to have to go back to the jacket. I had to wear that thing way too long this winter!

No comments: